Kluane First Nation has several Committees that Citizens can get involved in. Council makes appointments or recommendations for committees depending on what nature of the committee is. Citizens who are interested in participating in a committee can submit their interest when there is a call out for new members or they can contact the Executive Manager for more information.
Listing of KFN Committees
- Lands Committee
- Constitution Committee
- Elections Committee
- Citizenship Committee (currently the Chief and Council serve in this capacity due to inability to fill this committee with members)
KFN has represenatives on these Boards and Committees. KFN Council makes appointments or recommendations, however the management of the Board is outside of KFN.
- Council of Yukon First Nations - KFN Rep: Chief Alatini
- Pickhandle Lakes Steering Committee - KFN Rep: Sam White
- Dan Keyi Renewable Resource Council
- Kluane Park Management Board